Fort Myers Beach Community Pool
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
2600 Oak Street, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
Water aerobics are in session!
Classes are from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Heated lap pool / Swim club / Waterslide / Kiddie pool with water works features / Family-friendly atmosphere with a professional staff / Wheelchair accessible swim lift / Swimming lessons / American Red Cross certification courses / Water aerobics / Facility rental available
Due to COVID and the Town's desire to keep the community safe while patrons enjoy the pool, operations are different than they have been in the past.
- Visitors must stand on marked locations to communicate with staff at front entrance.
- Members will scan in with their Bay Oaks Cards
- All transactions will be credit card or exact change only
- Face coverings will be required for anyone approaching the facility
- All pool patrons will be required to wear a face covering to enter the pool facility. Face coverings must be worn in locker rooms, bathrooms, and on the pool deck. They are not to be worn in the water.
- Patrons must please maintain at least six feet of social distance, except between members of the same household. If a pool reaches capacity, patrons may be provided with a time card and time for the following session.
- PATRONS ARE ASKED TO PLEASE STAY HOME IF THEY ARE SICK. While outside, patrons will be expected to wash their hands frequently, cover coughs and sneezes, and avoid touching their faces.
- Over the loud speaker, a 10 minute warning will broadcast when general swim time is over.
- In the case of inclement weather, patrons will be required to return to their vehicles since there is not enough space to social distance underneath the awning.
- Water Aerobics are cancelled until further notice.
- To enter the facility, patrons will be asked to review social distancing guidelines. Arrows will help direct patrons.
- Restroom doors will be marked for separate entrance and exit. Patrons will be required to sanitize before entering and exiting.
- Structure is open
- Maximum of 12 patrons with four groups of three
- Social distancing will be enforced on water play feature
- Visitors will be allowed to use the pool on a first come, first served basis.
- Visitors must use the outside shower to rinse before entering pool and may use the outside shower to rinse chlorine off after swimming.
- Water play feature is open
- Slide is open
- Water Play Feature area will be strictly enforced on social distancing.
- Social distancing of at least six feet - approximately two arms' length - from other people is required.
- Visitors are required to wear face coverings when on the deck and in bathrooms.
- Face coverings are not required in the pool.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on children under the age of two or anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- PATRONS SHOULD STAY HOME IF THEY ARE SICK.
- Hands should be washed often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing noses, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, patrons should use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. All surfaces of the hands should be covered with the sanitizer and rubbed together until they feel dry.
- Safe respiratory etiquette should be practiced, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Eyes, noses, and mouths should not be touched with unwashed hands.