News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/4/2021 1:30:00 PM to 6/4/2021 4:02:48 PM.
Posted on: June 4, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Five things to know about water quality info in the Town of FMB
Water Quality on the Town's website
The Town's refreshed website launched a few weeks ago. Have you had a chance yet to check out the Water Quality page, reachable from the Popular Pages box on the homepage?
Here are some things to know about the Town's information related to water quality:
- Beach access signs have QR codes to share info about water quality with beach goers
- New beach access signs are scheduled to be put up soon with the Town’s new logo and color scheme and those signs also have the QR codes for water quality.
- Results of water quality testing through the Town’s agreement with Lee County are on the Water Quality page, accessible from the homepage in the Popular Pages box.
- The Lee County Health Department is responsible for monitoring red tide and other possible water quality issues on Fort Myers Beach and notifying the public when necessary.
- Links to the Lee County information are also under the Water Quality tab on the Town’s website.