Interested citizens are invited to apply for volunteer openings on the various boards and committees that advise the Town Council on island issues. Town Council will appoint chosen applicants to fill these openings in October.
To be considered, interested citizens need to fill out and return the application at the link below by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 18, 2020, to Town Hall, 2525 Estero Boulevard, Fort Myers Beach, 33931.
The Town’s Advisory Boards and Committees are:
- Anchorage Advisory Committee (AAC)
- Audit Committee
- Bay Oaks Recreational Campus Advisory Board (BORCAB)
- Community Resource Advisory Board (CRAB)
- Cultural and Environmental Learning Center Advisory Board (CELCAB)
- Local Planning Agency (LPA)
- Marine Resources Task Force (MRTF)
- Public Safety Committee (PSC)
To learn more about each board or committee and meeting days and times, visit https://www.fortmyersbeachfl.gov/64/Advisory-Committees.
Current board and committee members whose terms are ending must reapply to be reconsidered for appointment. Contact the Town Clerk’s office at 239-765-0202 with questions.