How do I report a street light that is out?
For regular street lights in residential areas, please call Florida Power & Light (FPL) at 1-800-468-8243 or 1-800-226-3545.

If you notice one of the ornate street lights in the Times Square/Old San Carlos business area that has blown out, please submit a Request for Action through this website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a pothole or other road maintenance issue?
2. How do I report a street light that is out?
3. I live on the island. How do I obtain a resident parking permit?
4. There is a tree overhanging the street right-of-way and creating a traffic hazard. How can I get this taken care of?
5. When do I put out my household trash, refuse, yard waste and recycling for pick up?
6. How do I dispose of large household items like appliances and furniture?
7. How do I dispose of household chemical waste like paint and antifreeze?
8. How do I register a complaint or other comment with LeeTran regarding trolley service?