The Administrative Services Department provides management support to the Town Council, Town Manager, Town departments and citizens. This department is responsible for Finance, Budget, Human Resources, Procurement and Risk Management.
Staff maintain the Town’s financial records in conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) as published by the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) and state and federal laws. It handles the Town’s fixed-asset records, internal financial control system, insurance and the risk management program. The department receives all money payable to the Town, issues all accounts payables, and monitors banking and investments and the administration of state and federal funds.
- Monthly Financials April, May, June, July 2020
- Audited Financial Statements 2019
- Audited Financial Statements 2018
- Audited Financial Statements 2017
- Audited Financial Statements 2016
- Audited Financial Statements 2015
- Audited Financial Statements 2014
- Audited Financial Statements 2013
- Audited Financial Statements 2012
- Audited Financial Statements 2011
- Audited Financial Statements 2010
- Audited Financial Statements 2009
- Annual Report 2009
- Annual Report 2008
- Annual Report 2007
- Annual Report 2006
- Annual Report 2005
- Annual Report 2004
- Annual Report 2003 (not available)
- Annual Report 2002
- Annual Report 2001
- Annual Report 2000
- Annual Report 1999
- Annual Report 1998
- Annual Report 1997
- Annual Report 1996
Budgeting Services coordinates all budget activities of town government. Specific responsibilities include the preparation of a proposed annual town budget, revenue projections and five year capital improvement program; analyzing the fiscal impact of proposed resolutions, ordinances; and providing reporting and operational review and assistance to town departments.
- Budget - Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Adopted Sept. 21, 2020
- Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Fee Schedule
- Adopted Fiscal Year 2020 Budget
- Adopted Fiscal Year 2019 Budget
- Adopted Fiscal Year 2018 Budget
- Adopted Fiscal Year 2017 Budget
- Adopted Fiscal Year 2016 Budget
- Adopted Fiscal Year 2015 Budget
- Adopted Fiscal Year 2014 Budget
- Adopted Fiscal Year 2013 Budget
- Adopted Fiscal Year 2012 Budget
- Adopted Fiscal Year 2011 Budget
- Adopted Fiscal Year 2010 Budget
Procurement is responsible for providing services to Town departments to ensure the procurement of specified goods and services at competitive prices through fair and equitable processes in order to maximize the purchasing value of public funds. Services including specification preparation and review, quotes/proposal/bid evaluation and award and contract administration.
Town Purchasing Policy & Manual
Procurement uses DemandStar for solicitation of proposal and bids.
To access Demandstar for a listing of current bids and proposals, click here.
For information about bids and proposals on the Town's website, click here.
Note to Vendors: All purchases over $500 require a town purchase order
Invoices may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org