The Public Safety Committee shall address any safety and transportation issues specifically assigned to the Committee by the Town Council for the purpose of the health, safety and welfare of the citizens of and visitors to the Town of Fort Myers Beach. The Committee shall review, discuss and evaluate the most significant safety and transportation issues within the Town. The Committee shall utilize methods that include, but are not limited to, public participation and forums.
Public Safety typically meets the third Tuesday of the month at 9:00 in Council Chambers at Town Hall.
*Meetings are subject to change; please refer to the agendas posted at Town's Website.
- Daniel Blanchette - Term expires: October 2024
- James Bougoulas - Term expires: October 2023
- Mike Childs - Term expires: October 2023
- Keran Farrell - Term expires: October 2024
- Heidi Jungwirth , Vice Chair - Term expires: October 2024
- James Knickle - Term expires: October 2023
- Dawn Thomas, Chair - Term expires: October 2024