We have sand and bags behind Town Hall for residents or business owners of Fort Myers Beach to have to be prepared for possible flooding. Town Hall is at 2525 Estero Boulevard, 33931. Please bring a shovel to fill your own bags.
REMINDER: Stay tuned to local news for weather alerts and other information about storms.
Six ways to receive up to the minute information during hurricanes and other emergencies
- Sign up NOW to receive alerts from the Lee County Emergency Operations Center
- Sign up NOW for alerts from the Town of Fort Myers Beach Code Red system
- Sign up NOW to receive text and/or email alerts as they are posted on the Town of Fort Myers Beach website homepage
- Monitor the Town's Facebook and Twitter social media outlets
- Monitor local media and their social media outlets
- Monitor the social media outlets of Lee County and the Fort Myers Beach Fire District