May 10, 2016
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Minutes of February 9, 2016
- SEZ2015-0003 Additional Drawings Parking Plan Parking Plan Revision
A special exception in the DOWNTOWN zoning district to accommodate the expansion of the existing building, modifications to stormwater drainage and expand the outdoor seating area from 1,020 square feet to 2,711 square feet of the Fish Bowl Restaurant located at 1167 Estero Boulevard within 500 feet of a dwelling unit under separate ownership.
A proposed minor amendment to the approved Lighthouse Island Resort CPD Master Concept Plan (MCP). The amendment proposes to provide an architectural decorative wall under the building closest to Fifth Street. The purpose of the wall includes: aesthetics; noise reduction; wind control; and, boundary definition for the Tiki bar.
- Post-disaster Recovery and Reconstruction
Adjourn as LPA and reconvene as Historic Preservation Board
Review of CH2 Applications:
- HDD16-0001 - Silver Sands Villas
- HDD16-0002 – 160 Coconut Drive
- HDD16-0003 – 231 Pearl Street
- HDD16-0004 – 5664 Estero Blvd.
Adjourn as Historic Preservation Board and reconvene as LPA
- LPA Member Items and Reports
- LPA Attorney Items
- Community Development Items
- Items for next month’s Agenda
- Public Comment
Next Meeting: June 14, 2016