Local Planning Agency
The objectives of the Local Planning Agency (LPA) are to further the welfare of the citizens of town by helping to promote a better, more positive community environment and to ensure that the unique, natural characteristics of the island are preserved.
The LPA also serves as the Town's Historic Preservation Board.
The LPA meets* the second Tuesday of every month at 9:00 AM in Council Chambers at Town Hall.
*Meetings are subject to change; please refer to the calendar of events for scheduled meetings.
LPA Agendas and Materials
2017 Agendas and Materials
2016 Agendas and Materials
2015 Agendas and Materials
2014 Agendas and Materials
2013 Agendas and Materials
2012 Agendas and Materials
2011 Agendas and Materials
2010 Agendas and Materials
2009 Agendas and Materials
- Scott M. Safford - Term Expires: October 2018
- Bruce Butcher- Term Expires: October 2017
- Hank Zuba - Chair- Term Expires: October 2018
- Jane Plummer- Term Expires: October 2017
- Dan Hendrickson - Term Expires: October 2018
- Megan Heil - Term Expires: October 2018
- Suzanne Katt- Term Expires: October 2017
All LPA members must annually submit Form 1 (Financial disclosure) as required by the Florida Commission on Ethics.