The Public Safety Committee shall address any safety and transportation issues specifically assigned to the Committee by the Town Council for the purpose of the health, safety and welfare of the citizens of and visitors to the Town of Fort Myers Beach. The Committee shall review, discuss and evaluate the most significant safety and transportation issues within the Town. The Committee shall utilize methods that include, but are not limited to, public participation and forums.
The PSC meets the second Wednesday of every month at 9:00 am in Council Chambers at Town Hall.
Safety Awareness. Be Safe! Be Smart! Be Seen!
Public Safety Brochure
- Bruce Butcher - Chair- Term Expires- October 2016
- Al Durrett - Term Expires- October 2016
- Bill Veach- Term Expires- October 2016
- Ron Fleming- Term Expires- October 2016
- Tom Myers - Term Expires- Ocotber 2017
- John Kakatsch- Term Expires- October 2017
*1 vacany remains for Public Safety Committee
Public Works Director