Hurricane Preparedness Re-Entry Pass
Instructions and Guidelines
Download the application and instructions
In advance of hurricane season, the Town of Fort Myers Beach issues Hurricane Re-Entry Passes to islanders and to island businesses. The purpose of these passes is to expedite re-entry to Estero Island once a mandatory evacuation order has been lifted. This service is provided to islanders free of charge, however registration and bi-annual renewal is required.
1. Complete the application, including your signature and date.
2. Be sure to include your pass(es) number on the application, if this is a renewal, to insure that the database can be kept current. This will also assist us in replacing a lost or stolen pass.
3. The Town of Fort Myers Beach Re-entry Pass Application is located in the link at the bottom of this page, or can be found HERE. Applicants are encouraged e-mail or to download and print out the forms provided on the website.
4. For your convenience you can:
b. fax the application and supporting information to 239-765-0909;
c. mail the application and supporting information to: Town of Fort Myers Beach, 2525 Estero Blvd., Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
Bring the application and supporting information at Town Hall, located at 2525 Estero Blvd.
(When using one of these methods above, please allow for adequate time to process the application. Please provide a mailing address if it is other than the local addresses required on the application.)
OR e. process your application at one of the designated Re-entry Pass locations. The locations, dates and times will be posted each year on the Town’s website, at Town Hall and in the local papers.
Please be certain to include or bring with you all requested information when submitting the application. Your application can not be processed without the required supporting information
5. Re-Entry Passes are property of the Town of Fort Myers Beach. The Town has authority to deny issue or repeal issued pass from anyone for reasons of providing false information.
6. Passes are non transferrable.