The Town’s Utility Department will contact you when water is able to be restored to your home. Emailing or calling the Utility Department will not make things go any faster, they are all involved with getting the water restored and will contact you when they are ready.
Steps to water restoration for property owners as of October 21, 2022
- Secure structural and electrical inspections
- Submit the inspections by email to email@example.com
- Wait for confirmation from the Building Services Department that the inspections are reviewed and accepted
- Wait for notice from the Town’s Utility Department that your street is ready for water restoration and that your home is scheduled to receive it
- Be at your home when water is restored so that you can be present if any issues arise
We have begun to restore water service today to a limited number of homes.
Currently, the following streets have the ability to receive water:
Click on the aqua colored sand dollar on the front of the Town’s website homepage for updated list of streets that have ability to receive water .