News Flash Home
The original item was published from 10/19/2022 4:04:23 PM to 12/20/2022 12:00:01 AM.

News Flash


Posted on: October 19, 2022


You need to get an inspection from a Florida licensed structural engineer and an electrician to get your power and water turned on. The engineer and electrician can send us an email to The email must state the address and their Florida license number. Once we have both of those, we submit the address to FPL and water for energizing and reconnection. 

Please understand that the Town is processing hundreds of these inspections and additionally, FPL and water may not have completed the repairs to your area---just because your paperwork has been submitted, it may take more time for the utilities to complete the repairs in your area. 

You may use any Florida licensed contractor, but for a list of contractors that are already registered with the Town, please click on the link below. The structural engineers that are registered with the Town are under the “Design Professional” heading. Remember you can use any Florida licensed engineer/contractor, not just the contractors registered with the Town.

Stay safe.

Facebook Twitter Email