Looking for parking? Here are some tools that might help
Town parking locations and beach accesses
Pay for parking
1. Town Hall at 2525 Estero Boulevard has 35 new spaces (see pictures) for paid parking in the evenings and on the weekends. (From 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., this parking is still free for those who are conducting Town business.)
2. Several beach accesses where you can watch the races are within easy walking distance of Town Hall.
3. Cost for parking in Town spaces is $3 an hour. Conveniently pay online
4. Text the word PARKING to 239-FMBeach (239-362-3224)
to be directed to the Town’s website for a list of all the parking locations offered by the Town, not including the new 35 spaces at Town Hall or commercial lots.
5. The Town's Beach and Street Enforcement Team daily checks the availability of Town parking spaces at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 5 p.m., and updates the website
with the percentage of spaces that are available.
6. In the Downtown District, parking at Lynn Hall Memorial Park and Bowditch Point Park is managed by Lee County
and is not included in the list of spaces managed by the Town.
7. Lee County Transit operates a park and ride
that is a great option for getting to and from FMB. Park and leave your car at the Beach Park & Ride at 11101 Summerlin Square Drive just a few miles from FMB. From the park and ride lot take the 490 Trolley to Times Square.
Last but not least...here's a list of some public restrooms
Stay safe and ENJOY our beautiful Town and the races!