The residential/business parking permits have arrived.
Prior year resident parking passes will be honored. Residents who no longer have a prior year parking pass will be able to receive a new one. Residents who need a new parking pass can come to Town Hall temporary complex at 2545 Estero Boulevard to receive new pass. Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cost: Residential - $25; Business - $50 (tax included)
To receive a permit (new or renewal) you MUST show:
- Valid vehicle registration that is in your name.
- Current proof of property ownership (other than drivers' license, like current utility, tax bill) on Estero Island or a one year residential lease within the Town of Fort Myers Beach.
- If you are a residential lease holder, you MUST provide a valid notarized lease, providing the property owner’s name and telephone number. Also, you MUST present a valid drivers’ license
- More than one pass may be issued if the household has multi-vehicles. Registration for each vehicle is required.
PARKING FEES AND RESIDENT PASSES
A very limited amount of parking has been restored in the Town after Hurricane Ian that hit on September 28, 2022.
Effective January 9, 2023, parking and thus parking fees $5 per hour resumed in these locations:
- Under the Matanzas Pass Bridge in lots 1-4;
- In the Downtown area including Old San Carlos Boulevard, Center Street, and Estero Boulevard;
- In the parking lot at the Waistina Way beach access on Estero Boulevard just south of Crescent Street.
We are in process of adding additional spots soon. Stay tuned. Watch the Town’s website at www.fmbgov.com and social media outlets for information.